"5 Quick Tips to Remember When Home Schooling Your Special-needs Child..."
Today's issue is rather short and to the point.
Here are some good tips about homeschooling "special needs" children:
- Don't spend any of your money until you have done a lot of reading of what is covered for you or what grants you can apply for.
- Read as many books and magazines and browse as many websites as you can for information
- Relax: there are no educational emergencies that can't be solved quickly.
- Take some time to evaluate your method regularly and make adjustments as you see fit.
- Know that you'll have ups and downs--they are part of the process.
If you want to learn more about how to get started homeschooling your kid, then I highly recommend you read the manual: "Homeschooling Secrets"